We are reopening our doors to the "new normal".
Kampung Cenik is committed to putting health and safety of all our guests and staffs as our number one priority. We have implemented Covid19 protocols in line with health guidelines, including and not limited to:
- Temperature check for all staffs and guests upon entering the hotel
- Hand sanitizers are made available at various common areas
- Staffs will wear face masks and gloves at all times and guests are required to wear face masks when in hotel’s common/public areas
- Disinfectant sprays of both outdoor and indoor areas of hotel, including guest rooms
- Frequent wiping and sanitizing of high-touch areas, such as handrails, door handles, furnitures, light switches, remote controls, etc.
- Each guest room is disinfected prior to each check-in
- Swimming pool will be closed for water activity per recent health guideline (subject to change)